Friday, March 15, 2013

I continued to take new photos and experiment with different lightings (time of day) for the photos. I did not like most of them because of how it looked like poor quality to me. It would be sunny during the day, and by the time I get out of school the sun would start hiding behind the clouds, which was pretty upsetting. There was a slight breeze so it took me longer than usual to take a macro image. It was slightly frustrating because as I was focusing on a focal point of my object, the breeze would pick up again, and interrupt the main focus. Although I did my best to work with and around the weather.
I enjoy the rather plain picture of the tall grass, it has a feel of a rush of waves crashing on the shore because of the movement of the grass itself. I don't think I'll keep it in my concentration series because in my opinion it's not as strong as some of my other work.
Over the weekend and for next week, my plan is to continue taking photos. I'm hoping the sun will come out to play and maybe stay for a while, at least long enough for me to get some good lighting on my images. I will also work in Photoshop further editing my photographs.



1 comment:

  1. I love these photos! The abstraction of perceptionof nature, the point of view is great! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete